25 August 2010

Date Night

I was so happy to be off from Night Show and not having to end my night SWEATY & Gross! James & I went on a date to Dave & Buster's. We played a couple of games upstairs while waiting for our table. I've never played in the arcade before since I've only gone strictly to EAT!


James and I are always very competitive with arcade games. We always try to distract the other, aka whack each others hands, or reach over & take the others last ball. I've come to the realization that the older I get, the more I suck at these simple games. 

 James on the other hand, looks like he plays them everyday! 

Anyways, our food selection was delicious, especially our dessert which we always order alongside our main meal! (I get mad if I'm too full for dessert AFTER my meal)

I hope you husbands out there continue to take your wives on date nights. James & I look forward to many more, even when the kiddies start to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment