08 September 2010

LUCKY WE LIVE HAWAII!!!


Need I say anyMORE?? This whole week has been the most beautiful & HOT sunny days ever. I'm so so glad that James & I are on break before Fall Semester starts. It has been a while since we've both have found the time & perfect day to relax at the beach. Imagine your ideal choice of blue sky, no clouds, bright scorching sun, smooth sand & cool glassy water. It was awesome!! All within a close walk back to home haha. We're glad to have our tans back! Now off to lunch :)

2 comments:

  1. haha it was good to see you guys walking back too! And today was a perfect beach day too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girls! I have lost my beautiful Hawaiian tan and I am beyond sad! Sacramento weather is not cut out for the job. Haha. Enjoy the beaches for me! :D

    ReplyDelete