29 January 2011

"Just the two of Us"

I woke up very early this morning since James and I planned to start our Saturday at the Gym. However, that didn't work out since the Gym closed at 8am and there wouldn't be enough time for a nice workout to be put in for James & a good walk for me. BUT, we did pack up and head out to the beach again, planting ourselves right in front of Goat's. The sky was so so so clear, no cloud in the sky. Sun blazing with no chance of a break for shade. Exactly what I wanted, since I was determined to soak up as much sun as possible.
26 WEEKS

James and I rolled out our mats, towels, snacks, music, my cosmo magazine and refreshing cold drinks. After a long week of school and a ridiculously boring paper, laying out on the beach was the best thing ever....UNTIL I made it to the water. I've gotten to the stage where my mid and lower back has been aching or just leaving me very uncomfortable at times. Let me tell you, as soon as I laid back and relaxed in the water...I never wanted to get out. The coolness, the soft current, the feeling of being light as a feather soothed every inch of my body. I can't wait to head back next weekend. 

7 comments:

  1. i soooo wish i could lay on a beach right now and not walk out to freezing cold temperatures. ugh!! im so jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Mila Kunis on the Cosmo cover! And watch your baby is gonna love the water too, and James won't have to teach her lol you can :) I need to make it out to the beach, this cold is killing me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cutest pregnant picture ever ash!! youre so friggin cute with your bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you didn't say...did James make it into the water too? Ha :) <3 the pic ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ash, you look so beautiful! And I'm jealous you guys get to go to the beach. We get to go home after work or errands, because it's too cold to go anywhere else.:-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ash, you're the cutest pregnant lady :) You're gonna be a great momma!

    ReplyDelete