07 August 2011

holoholo

Saturday & Sunday(today) we was ALL OVER the place, ya Mahie?

It began Saturday morning, out on the bike path to Kahuku, me, Granda Kent & Mahie doing our thing...when all of a sudden a silver jetta speeds off the highway and stops right next to us. 
"Well good morning Grandma Telaya!"
So our early morning goals to exercise are cut short as my Mom tells us to get in, get ready....Ward Center here we come!

I always fall in love with this place, it reminds me of the little cafe's in DC and cobblestone roads in Argentina
Such a fun little place to push Mahie around. The indoor A.C. was wonderful since it was blazing hot outside. Plus they were having like a floral craft fare? Where you could put together your own arrangements, make cards, etc.

First stop was dropping Hills & my Mom off at Paul Brown's for a cut.
Her stylist was cool to talk to. He had her right by the door, so we'd stop and chat with them both as we shopped around. He said he was giving her the "Kardashian Cut" :)

Then, a re-introduced LOVE emerged from this place....
a love for BOUTIQUES!
I forgot what this boutique is called, but my Mom & Dad said I NEEDED visit this place & I'm so glad I did. I've always shied away from boutiques, because I like to get more BANG for my BUCK and boutiques can get expensive. However, you can find the most interesting, one-of-a-kind items. (Usually why they're pretty expensive at times) This particular spot had sooooo many things to look at: handmade, internationally imported, one-of-a-kind, etc. And of course, Grandpa Kent sat outside while my Mom & I looked at EVERYTHING! I definitely know where to visit for cute bridal shower, wedding, birthday or babyshower gifts.
Guess what I snagged?
Who has seen the movie Serendipity and CRAVED their famous frozen hot chocolate? Well, the boutique sells food, treats, home decor, baby things, clothing, ACCESSORIES, books, practically everything...and I jumped for joy when I saw this! Tomorrow has ice cubes on my priority list, so that James & I can try this yummy drink.
My crimz floral design...all I really wanted was that big orangy flower, but the guy kept asking me to add & add...and after a while I thought he needed to add it to the garbage can.
Then my Mom & I HAD to make our MUST STOPS at Nordstrom Rack & Pier One.
We visited Uncle Isaac up in the "grand" hills of KAlihi :)
Where we devoured some yummy 20-piece chicken mc nuggets, then rushed home to work.
Daddy spent a Father-Daughter night with Mahie & I spent a "Momma's" night with my good friend Chelly :)

Then what did we do today Mahie? 
Well Daddy had to work, so Uncle's Isaac & Eric came over to help us get ready for Grandma & Grandpa's ward. It was Fast Sunday so we were blessed to hear Uncle Aaron's testimony about being apart of Mahie's baby blessing & his preparation for his mission. Caught up with old friends. And really enjoyed & Coo-ed loudly during music time in Primary. (Grandma is Primary President)
And had story time with Uncle Isaac until Daddy came & woke us up from our naps...Daddy was surprised to find baby with a fresh pink pedicure :)

"May our families and homes be filled with love: love of each other, love of the gospel, love of our fellowman, and love of our Savior. As a result, heaven will be a little closer here on earth.
May we make of our homes sanctuaries to which our family members will ever want to return."

2 comments:

  1. hahaha you are so funny! and you guys have been one busy busy little familia! I just went to Ward yesterday (yes while u and chelly was cruzing las' night w/o me) to go to a clothing store that was 70% off behind Menchies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, mahie's little pink dress is SO cute!!! and her matching bow, just too adorable. But of course the most adorable part of the ensemble is MAHIE!!! What a cutie pie, can't wait to meet her!

    ReplyDelete